Thursday, December 24, 2009

A White Christmas EVE

Well, yesterday evening, I went to the park with Mommy and Miss Su-Su (who Mommy worked with for a few years). We didn't wear jackets, and Mommy had on a short sleeve shirt. TODAY, it's SNOWING!!! Can you believe it? Here's our house...

And here I am in the back yard. I did NOT like the snow. Mostly, it was the snow in the AIR blowing into my face I didn't like. I lasted all of 45 seconds before I started screaming, "I done! I done! I done!" like a true Texas boy!

4 comments:

Grandpa said...

A white Christmas may be good for polar bears, pinguins and Eskimos, but Thatch, I'm with you! Us Texas boys say, "Let them have it!"
Ya'll be careful in that mess. Merry Christmas. I love you all.

MeMe said...

Poor guy--I would cry too if I couldn't move.

Grandma said...

Thatcher, you looked cute all wrapped up for the snow. I am like you, I don't like it flowing in my face.

Gram said...

Who wants cold weather? Your facial expresions look funny---going from smiling to crying! I am with you when it comes to crying in cold weather!!!