Tuesday, June 23, 2009

River Rats


Well... I finally joined the "River Rat" club... evidently, both my Mommy and my AL are lifetime members, so Ash and I are legacies... hehe. We went down to Gram and PawPaw's house for a whole week and went swimming every day. These pictures are from the first day when I wasn't so fond of swimming in general. By the end of the week I was doing MUCH better... I gotta make the grandparents work for it, ya know?!

Mommy made me include the below picture just to show that sometimes, I look just like my PawPaw. Of course, she thinks that other times I look just like my Grandad... so who knows! At least in this pic we both have the same expression... I guess PawPaw perfected it. It's called
"the DUH!"

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute photos! So glad you joined us for VBS all week Thatch! Your mommy was GREAT too!

Gram said...

Thatcher, thanks for spending the week with Grandpa and Gram. I had so much fun playing with you and Ash. You made so much progress in the water during the week. We will make a fish out of you yet!

Jocelyn said...

How fun!! Makes me wish I lived on the river!

C and C Mommy said...

Hey Thatcher! Chandler misses you! Come back soon!

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwwwwwwww, great photos! Glad you had fun with your Gram and PawPaw. I'm glad I got to see y'all even if only for a little bit!

PS - Ask your mommy if she's been dumpster diving yet!?

MeMe said...

You are so much fun, Thatcher. Thanks for coming to VBS. I am glad that you are growing to like the water as much as the rest of GGG (Grandma's great grandkids)

Grandpa said...

Well, we had a great time during VBS week with you, Ashtyn and your mommies coming down. You and Ash were great and are so much fun to be with. The river, the boat, and the pool were all fun, but remember it all comes back to Jesus.

Grandma said...

Looks like you have fun with Gram and Grandpa. Come again. I bet this time next year you will be swimming real good.