Monday, June 25, 2007

Four Month Check Up

Guess what I got to celebrate my fourth month of life? FOUR SHOTS! Ouch. I did pretty good, though. I've actually been acting better today than I did after my two month shots and they were exactly the same.

Anyhow- Dr. Yok said I look pretty darn cute (duh!) and that I'm a good baby (double duh!). I weigh 14 pounds 10 ounces and am 25 inches long. I'm holding steady in the 50th percentile for weight and just about the 75th percentile for height.

This afternoon we went to visit our friend Tracy in the hospital. She's on bedrest until she has her baby Blake. Please keep praying for baby Blake because I really want to get to play with him. He might be really sick when he is born and will probably have to stay in the hospital for a while but I'm really praying that God will allow me to have a new friend and make baby Blake well.

No comments: