Sunday, September 16, 2007

I like to EAT, EAT, EAT

Well, now I've got a few solids under my belt (in the pictures below, I'm eating butternut squash for the first time) and I love to eat. I've had peas, carrots, yellow squash, butternut squash, sweet potato, green beans, broccoli, peaches, bananas, apples and apricots. Mommy made prunes last night- they looked yucky, but I might like them. We also bought some yogurt for me to try. Now that I've been introduced to some foods, I get to start mixing. Today I had butternut squash mixed with apricots. It was soooo yummy. Mommy and Daddy think I'm gaining a bunch of weight now because I feel a lot heavier.



3 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

Thatcher-I am glad that you like to eat so much!! Let us know how those prunes taste, ok? Cheney & Chandler both LOVED beets, but I am not sure that I could get them to eat beets now. Keep growing!!!!

Grandpa said...

Thatch,
Here's another lesson in life:

If you will form your lips into the shape of an "O" (like in "O.U.") anytime your mommy feeds you squash, then blow really, really hard, it will surprise you how excited she gets.
Love you much!

Gram said...

Keep eating. You don't have to worry about weight----yet. Enjoy while you can!