Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Peed Standin Up!!!

... But not in the toilet. Mommy was getting my bathwater ready and Daddy took my diaper off so I could get into the tub. Well, Daddy put me down and I pulled up on the toilet seat so I could stand and watch Mommy fill the tub. She looked over, and saw a steady stream! I Tee-Tee'd STANDING UP. I was quite proud of myself, actually, and found the entire scene quite comical. Good thing Mommy and Daddy did, too. They couldn't stop laughing. So does this mean I'm "potty trained"???

3 comments:

Miles said...

Thatch you are such a big boy! My Mommy's been stripping me down for bath time these last few days while the water is running. She keeps wondering if I'm going to pee waiting to jump in the tub. Maybe I'll give that a try tonight!

~Miles

Irishembi said...

Don't worry about getting that whole "aiming" thing Thatch - most grown men haven't mastered it either.

Grananny and Grandad said...

Good boy, Thatch! At least it's a beginning of being potty trained.