Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rylee Turned FIVE!

Rylee turned five earlier this week and we celebrated with her at the park. I had tons of fun playing and hitting the pinata. Take a look! One family brought their puppy, "Romo". He's a lot bigger than Rudy, so I was a bit intimidated at first, but I warmed up to him.

Luke and I pulled bark off the tree.
Lots of Dads came out (since their wives were at the Women's retreat.)
Already checking out some other kid's bike. Can I get one, Dad?Reese Swinging
Me- being forced against my will to swing!
The birthday girl- Miss Sassy Rylee Grace
Eating Chic Fil A... wonder where that came from?
BALLOONS!!
I was the youngest, so I got to swing at the pinata first. Daddy helped me...
... but I wanted to do it all by myself!
Luke had a turn next
Looking on as we wait for Brad to rig the pinata back up.
Rylee busted it wide open and candy went all over the place!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLEE!

3 comments:

Grananny and Grandad said...

We're so sorry that you don't like swings as yet. Your Uncle Todd didn't either at your are...now he likes anything fast and daring.

Gram said...

Thatch, so sorry you don't like to swing. Looks like you had fun doing the rest of the activities at the party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLEE

MeMe said...

Looks like a fun party. BUT--I have never known a kid to hate swinging so much. What a funny sight.