Friday, July 3, 2009

God Rocks! In Concert!!

To end this year's Bible School, our church hosted the children's musical group God Rocks! I was sooo excited to see them live in concert! See- this is me before the concert, dancing in the isle! We were up close, too... on the fifth row.
Girl Fight!

"Slow Motion"

...just some of the kids spawned from the "Real Deal" class...
Brant came to the concert, too!He rocked out with his guitar...Since my mom was too cheap to buy me my own guitar, Brant let me borrow his. I tried to impress the ladies.... and I even got to dance with Miss Amy... Hope yall get to see God Rocks! sometime... check them out on www.godrocks.ca
They have some great scripture learning CDs... I'm already rocking out to them!


6 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

Looks like fun!!

MeMe said...

WooHoo-wish we could have been there.

Grandma said...

Looks like you had fun at VBS. You look so grown up.

Grandma said...

Looks like you had fun at VBS. You look so grown up.

Gram said...

Looks like you had fun at the concert. It's great to see how Christians have fun.

Todd Neilson said...

Great Pics!!
- Chip