Friday, July 17, 2009

Hit the Road, Jack AND Our Humble Abode

So, it's good to know Mom and Dad bought this new car JUST for our trip! I'm not sure the ol' ghetto Xterra would have made it with all the stuff we took! We'da had to strap ME to the top!

... somewhere in Louisiana I got Cheetos!...
Here's our Cabin. Not much!!! We sure weren't inside all that often, though. I may be young, but I'm starting to learn about weather. I know where I live, it's HOT!! Mom and Dad said we were traveling SOUTH. Wouldn't you think it'd be HOTTER?!? Well, it wasn't!! It was NICE out.
I slept on the bottom bunk. The top bunk served as our pantry! Good thing I'm an only child!

4 comments:

MeMe said...

Looks like a nice place to visit. Is there more than beds in this "cabin"--like a kitchen and/or a place to relax?

C and C Mommy said...

Glad you had fun!! That was a lot of stuff!!

Thatcher's Mommy said...

No, Pat... that was IT! A place to sleep in the air conditioning. There was a picnic table on the front porch, though. I told you, I was ROUGHING it!! :)

Grandma said...

I like your cabin. It looks like a neat place to go in the middle of afternoon for a good nap. Maybe you stayed to busy to nap.