Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Super Summer Spectacular at Harvest

This week is SSS (Super Summer Spectacular) at MY church. It's kinda like VBS, but it's at night. This means I get to stay up LATE!!! Last night we learned about Jonah, so all of our activities had to do with water. We had big tables with all sorts of water toys... and then two big kiddie pools full of SAND. By the time Mommy came with her camera, I was so over the water stuff and had moved onto sand.
This is my friend Luke. He's going to be a big brother soon. Luke was having fun splashing in the water.REESE came outside to play!!! We ran to hug each other.Well, the popsicles won out over Reese hugs. Sorry Reesers, but you know my Mommy deprives me of sugar. I had to take advantage.Here's my SSS class. The class Mommy is helping with is just behind us.Now I got in a ship of my own, just like Jonah did... but I'm not going to run from God, so I won't get thrown overboard.

4 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

Glad you are having fun!! Enjoy the sugar whenever you can...We love you!!

Grananny and Grandad said...

It looks like you like the sandbox. When you get to Cozumel you will have a BIG sandbox. That popsicle sure looks yummy.

Gram said...

What a cute picture of you and Reese! Have fun at your VBS. Your Mommy is doing a great job with her pics in different colors----I love the sepia pics.

The Allens said...

Eat that sugar boy! Try to sneak in two popsicles if you can next time!