Monday, June 9, 2008

VBS- Forest Hills Style

This week, Mommy and I came to Seguin to spend time with Gram and Grandpa AND go to Vacation Bible School. This year's theme is "Outrigger Island" with a Hawaiian flare. We learned about Moses parting the Red Sea. I had TONS of fun.
Entering the Auditorium in the "March In" (above)
Sitting with Chandler and Aunt Pat aka MeMe (below)

Saying the Pledges with the nursery class (above)

Sitting watching the video(below)My Mommy is working in Arts and Crafts with Tammy and Shannon... she'll post a picture of all of them later. This picture shows what she gets to do a lot of times. Yup... take pictures. Each day the kids make a scrapbook page for the day before and they get to use pictures that the Arts and Crafts teachers take. How cool is that???

5 comments:

MeMe said...

We are having lots of fun this week in VBS. Glad you are here with us, Thatcher.
MeMe

C and C Mommy said...

Hey!! I am so glad that you are both here. We finally get to just hang out and visit!! YEAH!!

Tammy said...

Thatcher, your mommy is soooo much fun in VBS! I'm so glad you both came to help us out this week. See you tomorrow!

E @ Scottsville said...

I'm so glad y'all are getting to be a part of our VBS this year. How cool is that?!

I'm kinda sad that I don't get to be there, but at least Tammy has two great new helpers!! Enjoy your week with family & church family! =0)

Gram said...

It takes a lot of adults to teach VBS. I am so glad that Thatcher brought his mommy to help out.