Friday, June 13, 2008

VBS in Pictures

I can't believe my week in Seguin went by so quickly. I had SO much fun at Vacation Bible School. Every morning, I squealed with joy as we drove up. I loved spending time with family, meeting new people, making new friends and learning about Jesus. Aunt Pat was my VBS teacher and she planned all sorts of cool stuff for us. My Mommy had lots of fun working arts and crafts and even got to take lots of pictures. I can't wait until next year... maybe I can go to VBS again. Here are some pictures from Wed. Thursday and Friday.

7 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

Thatcher (and Angela!)-- I am so glad that you got to come to VBS. I hope you get some rest...come back soon. Chandler already misses you!!

MeMe said...

What fun we had. Let's do it again next year! Try to get Ashtyn to come with you.
MeMe

Tammy said...

It was so awesome having you here for VBS!

Irishembi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irishembi said...

Whoops screwed up the last post! Anyway, you have the most adorable freckles Ang and Boogs is pretty darn cute too!

Gram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gram said...

I am so glad you came to share the week of VBS with us. I had a lot of fun teaching, but MORE fun playing with you.