Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Morning, cont.

Well, our Christmas morning started really early... after we opened gifts as a family, Grandad and Granannie came over. So did Leslie, Todd and Krista. We opened gifts and ate brunch. There were lots of gifts under the tree... and lots for ME!!


I liked the wrapping paper... but tissue paper is even more fun! I got all sorts of new toys.
Me and Grandad, Aunt Leslie and Granannie. (Granannie changes her name back and forth from Granny to Nana to Nannie... so I just started calling her Granannie.)

We all had a great time!

2 comments:

grandpa mitch said...

Looks like you had a great time on Christmas Day. I jealous that I wasn't there, but we had a good time while together. Can't wait to come up and play with all your new toys. Are you going to share with Ashtyn when she comes over?
Love you bunches!

Grandma said...

Wow, Thatcher----you sure did get a lot of presents to unwrap. Looks like you had a great morning. Maybe I can soon come to play with you. I like your Christmas vest.
Grandma