Monday, December 24, 2007

My pre- Christmas... Christmas!

Since I'm staying up "North" for my first Christmas, Gram and Grandpa came into town and we celbrated Christmas this past weekend. Friday night, we went to Laura's basketball game and then Mommy, Daddy and I spent the night at Grandmother's house. Saturday morning we went over to AL, Bobby and Ashtyn's house to celebrate. These pictures are kinda in order- except for the family pictures that we took mid-afternoon after Ashtyn and I woke up from our naps. Everyone thought we'd be better since we were well rested... but you can look for yourself at how great it went. It's not MY fault Ashtyn cries when I hit her. It's no MY fault I got sick of posing! Anyhow- we had a lot of fun. I wish it was Christmas everyday. Mommy and Daddy said that tonight is the night SANTA comes to visit! Check back for more pictures later on, 'kay?!








As you can see... we kind of melted down there towards the end. (above)
LOOK at all the presents! We ran out of room- there were even more in bags in the guest room! Mommy says I need to be very thankful... there are some little kids who don't have anything to open this Christmas. (below)
With our stockings from Gram and Grandpa




I prefer the gift receipts, actually.





Ashtyn is FINALLY a bow head!
Konked out (above.)
Ready for round two of opening presents (below)








COLLEGE FUNDS!!!


We had so much fun opening gifts. Thank you God for sending your son, Jesus to be the PERFECT gift of all. If it weren't for him, we would have nothing to celebrate. Thank you for sending him to be born in a manger and die on the cross to save us from our sins. Everyone- please pray for me now... that someday when I'm big enough to understand... I, too, can accept God's free and perfect gift. Happy Birthday Jesus.




3 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

It looks like you had a great time, Thatcher! We wish we could spend tomorrow with you & your parents-maybe next year!! Go to bed early so Santa can come! We love you!!

Gram said...

What fun we had with you Thatcher! Wish we could spend Christmas day with you, but know you need to spend time with the Porter side of the family, too. Enjoy your day with them tomorrow.

Gram said...

What fun we had with you Thatcher! Wish we could spend Christmas day with you, but know you need to spend time with the Porter side of the family, too. Enjoy your day with them tomorrow.