Thursday, March 27, 2008

The EASTER BUNNY came to visit me!!

I woke up Sunday morning to find... the EASTER BUNNY had come and filled my Easter basket with all sorts of stuff. Mommy and Daddy tell me that Easter really has nothing to do with a silly bunny... we celebrate Easter because Jesus was resurected from the dead after dying on the cross to save us from our sins. I don't really understand all that yet- but Mommy and Daddy say to pray for me now that someday I'll understand and ask Jesus to be the Savior of MY life. They also say that you never get too old to have the Easter Bunny fill your basket. The bunny put goodies in their baskets, too!
Looking in my basket with Mommy...

...Stealing an egg from Daddy's basket.I liked crawling through the basket- but I got stuck.
Getting stuck didn't keep me from trying again.
Woah! Look at the cool books the Easter Bunny brought.
Our family on Easter morning.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Easter Thatcher!!! I'm so sorry I missed seeing you when you were here.

Grananny and Grandad said...

You certainly received a lot of good stuff for Easter. Mommy sure knows how to take good pictures...she's a pro. We wish we could have been there.