Monday, March 31, 2008

Thatcher the Mountain Climber

Well, Daddy put together my new climber. I had so much fun on it tonight that I kicked and screamed when I had to go back inside (literally.) I loved playing with the telescope... if it were darker, I probably could have seen Mars or something~ Instead I just saw Daddy's eyeball. I loved going down the slide, and even attempted head first. I can't quite climb up the rock wall by myself, so Daddy had to help me. All my silly Mom seems to be able to do is take pictures. Oh, well. ENJOY!







5 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

Thatcher-it looks like so much fun. Chandler kicks and screams when she has to go inside too. It must run in the family. See you soon!

Gram said...

Those smiles are sooo cute! I am glad you like your new slide more than you did the ones at the park. Can I come play with you?

Grananny and Grandad said...

Thatcher, it looks like you are going to have a ball on your new toy. It will be fun for many years to come. I can't wait to see you climb it on your own.

Grandma said...

I sure do like your climber and slide. I wonder if I could slide down it. ha I bet it would be too small, but I sure would like to see you sliding down with those big brown eyes and beautiful smile. I am sure you will have lots of fun this summer.
Grandma

Irishembi said...

Thatcher you have reached a monumental developmental milestone. You have more hair than your Daddy! LOL!