Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My busy weekend

Well, this weekend was VERY busy. I went to my cousin Ashtyn's first birthday party. I met Mommy's friend in Austin. I spent the night at Gram and Grandpa's. I splashed in the Koi pond. I went to the park in Seguin. I ate at Clear Springs (yummy). I played out on the boat dock. I went on TWO Easter Egg hunts. I got attacked by Lucy. I got to "ride" the four wheeler.... needless to say- I ALSO had a black lens sticking in my face ALL weekend. Mommy (and others with her camera) took almost FOUR HUNDRED pictures this weekend. That means, it will take Mommy a while to help me with my blog. Be patient, I want to share as much as I can with you... my loyal readers.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Yay! We can't wait to see all the pictures!!

Tammy said...

400 pictures! I knew I liked your mommy! :0) Can't wait to see them!!!