Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Rainy Day of Fun.

Rainy Days and Mondays don't get ME down... okay, well- maybe Mondays do- but not Rainy Days. Tuesday was a yucky overcast day, but I got so TIRED of being cooped up all day. Mommy and I went out to get the mail while there was a break in the rain. Well, the brake broke and I decided it would be more fun to play in the rain than just watch it fall from inside. Boy was I right!
I really like to "jump! jump!" now. And stomping in the rain is kinda like jumping in puddles.
I had lots of fun twirling in the rain... until I discovered the GUTTERS. Man- those things are so super cool. (Way cooler than twirling like a girl.) Did you know I can stick my entire arm up the gutter? Well, I can. I can also drink straight from the gutter. Tastes a bit metallic, though.
I've decided that rain isn't so bad... as long as your Mommy lets you play in it.

5 comments:

C and C Mommy said...

Rain is so fun!! IF you can go inside and dry off.....

Tammy said...

I agree! Playing in the rain is lots of fun and you're never too old to do it!

Gram said...

Oh, how quickly little boys find ways to have fun! I am so glad to see that Mommy lets you play and get dirty and wet. You can always take a shower or dry off later.

Grananny and Grandad said...

You look like you certainly had fun in the rain. You looked overjoyed playing in it.

MeMe said...

Wish we had some of that rain to play in. You are too cute.